The Power to Improve Our Thoughts
My approach recognizes how the brain and body are interconnected. Resolving past traumas are key to reaching more of our own potential and achieving long-term mental health. When we are mentally healthy we are able to impact the people around us in a more constructive way, thus creating healthier families, healthier workplaces, and a healthier world.
Jenna Burton, LMHC
Active community member, runner, lover of bull dogs
she | her | hers
The immediate positive impact EMDR had on my own challenges convinced me that this therapy is a powerful tool in obtaining and sustaining long-term mental health.
Qualifications and Credentials
I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in Orlando, Florida. My formal education includes an M.A in Mental Health and School Guidance Counseling from Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida.
- Ceritfied EMDR Therapist by EMDR International Association (EMDRIA)
- EMDRIA Approved Consultant
- Certified Attachment Therapist by the Association for Training and Attachment in Children (ATTACh)
- Gayle Peterson Birth Centered Hypnosis
- Play Therapist
- Approved Supervisor for Registered Mental Health Interns
- Mental Health Counselors of Central Florida, member and presenter
- EMDRIA conference presenter
- EMDR International Consultants member
- Past Secretary, Central Florida Play Therapy Association
- Rollins Alumni, Past Regional Council Member
- PANDA (Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal Infections) Physicians Network